One of the most extraordinary and vivid style of the interior is kitsch.What it is?Kitsch - the word that came to us in the last century of the German language, which means pseudo, tastelessness.Echoes of such areas in the interior can be seen at any age, it occurs at a time when new, have not yet established traditions to replace conventional.The style kitsch interior is characterized by a combination of classical elements with modern, thereby creating an ensemble incongruous objects and colors that already bears the imprint of the lack of taste.
Kitsch - a boundless imagination that depends on the temperament and character of landlords, their sense of proportion and taste.There is absolutely no rules.You will be able to understand, paying attention to the photo - kitsch does not recognize any of the rules.This is the maximum deviation from the most basic aesthetic values and with it one of the most aggressive manifestations vulgarization of popular art and primitivism.
Wealth and interior kitsch
This style in the interior appears in two guises.The first - an attempt to processing facilities of any kind in psevdoroskoshnom style, under a different direction.In this case, the basic elements are copies and forgeries of classic works: sculptures, paintings, that are made with modern materials and technology that emphasize their artificiality.The presence in the same room of plastic and velvet, home theater, and Greek sculptures reinforces the impression of inconsistency objects to each other.
Second Person - a kind of mockery of popular culture.In this case, a basic requirement is to maximize the use of incongruous items.In this case, the kitsch - is not the goal to awaken the aesthetic sense, and specially designed neorganichno ensemble of furnishings, decorative elements and materials.
manifestation of style kitsch
In most cases in the interior of kitsch style is manifested in the following:
- use combinations of materials that are recognized unaesthetic art: plastic with silk, marble floor, which is carpeted fur rug, etc..
- Specially created all sorts of excess ruches, bows, hearts, plush toys, and similar gadgets.
- large amount of gilding, which is applied to most free surface.
- Raznokomplektnaya furniture or a combination of modern office with antiques.
- large amount of dried or plastic flowers.
- artificial fur that is used as a sofa cover, or carpet.
- extremely bright colors that attract attention, as well as their combinations: red with blue, yellow, purple, green and pink, magenta, green and the like.
Thus, summing up the above, we can say that the style kitsch - is the most controversial and ambiguous perceived direction of interior design.