Central heating through underfloor heating is no longer a novelty.Now many people use this system if not in the whole house, then at least in individual rooms, for example, in the bathroom or living room.Warm floor - it increased comfort and safety.However, to achieve these criteria can only be the case if we make educated calculation of floor heating and installation.
floor heating is economical, it can perform automatic temperature control heating, however, despite this, the needs of thermoregulation.Actually, therefore, requires the mixing unit.Radiant floor connected usually to a system which has a temperature of + 60-80 ° C, while the optimal temperature should not exceed the level of + 35-40 ° C.Otherwise overheating of the surface of the underfloor heating will lead to cracks of the flooring, furniture, and in the room itself is stuffy and uncomfortable.
If you have certain knowledge, skills and free time calculation of a warm floor as well as its installation can be done by yourself.
collector for underfloor heating and how it works
outwardly resembles the collector thick metal pipe, which has outlets equipped with valves.The coolant is supplied under the pressure of this very pipe and distributed by watercourses, the capacity of which is regulated by valves.On the opposite side of the set gauge or safety valve to release pressure.
addition, there is another scheme of operation in which the collector receives coolant from the bends and moves it along the tube in the opposite direction.In this case, the mixing unit shall include two collector - collecting and distributing.
standard scheme of floor heating mixing unit includes the following elements:
- connected to the collector of the thermostatic valve;
- thermostatic head with remote sensor;
- control valve;
- temperature limiter;
- return valve;
collectors are of two types: on the two- and three-way valves.
the mixing unit in the two-way valve
Many professionals opt for this collector, considering it more correct.This device is a constant dilution of the hot coolant in cold water from the return pipe which does not overheat warm floors.Two-way valve is endowed with a small capacity, this fact ensures smooth and constant temperature control.This mixing unit for floor heating is the most common, but to install it in a room with an area of over 200 m2 is meaningless.
the mixing unit in the three-way valve
This design uses in his work, three-way mixing valves.A problem of this reservoir is to mix the hot water from the boiler and cold running from "return line".Often, these valves are equipped with actuators that can control the weather and dependent controllers and thermostats.
This mixing unit for floor heating is the most versatile, though it has some inherent disadvantages:
- There is a probability that the signal will trigger the thermostat full opening of the valve, which will let in the hot heat transfer fluid, which may cause the pipes to burst izfor steady high pressure therein.
- In addition, three-way manifold valves have high bandwidth, it can adversely affect the underfloor heating.Even a slight adjustment of the valve is able to offset significantly affect the temperature of the surface.
However, despite these drawbacks, this type of mixing unit is indispensable in large-scale heating systems and structures with weather control.
Installing the mixing unit for the system "warm floor": User
process of connecting the collector to the sequential breakdown is as follows:
- First, you must determine the location of the collector cabinet and prepare the installation point.
- After that collectors should be connected to the discharge pipe and the "return pipe", providing them with control valves, actuators and automated fuse.
- Next you need to connect the outlets of the heating circuit to branch pipes, pipe tee.
- And in the end - adjust the mixing assembly by calibrating the control system, bleed air, and other start-up operations.
Of course, each of the above steps has many nuances, so it's worth a closer look at the specified sequence.
place under the cabinet
Location cabinet negotiated already when projected system "warm floor", since each circuit is made up of a single piece of polymer tube, the length of which does not exceed 120 meters.The difference in length between the chains can not be more than 100-150 cm. Therefore, the location of the point at which set mixing unit for underfloor heating is determined based on the mode of installation of spiral-loops.
mixing unit for floor heating is connected according to the following scheme:
- to the discharge pipe with the heated up to + 40-55 ° C coolant shut-off valve is connected, it is mounted to the Tee, the direct channel is provided with an automatictemperature limiter or a ball valve with a socket for the thermometer.
- on return line, which goes by the cooled heat transfer fluid is also installed valves, tee and ball valve with a socket for the thermometer.
- top Tee is connected to the bottom via the bypass, in which is mounted a circulation pump feeding water up directly to the pressure line.
- The upper ball valve is connected pipe-tee with flow of the taps.Her face choke valve for venting.
- Lower valve connected to a pipe-tee with thermostats on tap.Its the end of the closed valve for air bleed.
pipe heating circuit is connected in series to the pressure taps and the return pipe from the first from the edge, and so on. D. Installation is carried out using press fittings, which provide a reliable seal, even under linear deformations.Collet elements can not give such a guarantee, however, this method allows to produce in a further tube removal.
Setting mixing unit
This stage is responsible for setting up an automated control system, which is based on the synchronous servo and data read from the temperature sensors.Also check thermostats, meters, ball valves and pressure relief valve.
At the end of the system "warm floor" is checked for tightness of connections in the mixing unit.Although this work can be done at the beginning.Because of the tightness of connections depends on how accurate calibration of the entire management system.
Cost warm water floors
One common issue that worries many customers: "What is the price floor heating water?" The cost depends not only on the brand you liked.On pricing affects the material from which the pipe is made.Installation of the system also affects the cost.
decisive criteria which determine the price floor heating water, are the number of rooms in which the work will be carried out, the number of storeys of the object and, of course, the heating circuit.In Moscow, the cost of 1 m2 of water underfloor starts from 1100 rubles (cross-linked polyethylene pipe).
Advantages of underfloor heating with mixing unit
system "water warm floor" has a number of advantages compared with other types of heating:
- comfortable. Because the heat is transferred by radiation rather than convection.At the same time the room is heated evenly, no cold corners and bursting with heat batteries.
- healthy atmosphere due to lack of circulation of dust.The floor surface is dry, has no mold, eliminating nutrient medium promotes the growth of bacteria and mites.In rooms maintained fresh air and an optimum humidity level.
- Hygiene .Due to the fact that underfloor heating is conveniently cleaned and disinfected, they can heat the room to which special requirements with respect to purity.
- Security .This is especially true for children: underfloor heating eliminates the appearance of burns and scratches, ie,all that can happen in contact with a convector radiator.
- Ease .The system "warm floor" allows you to freely plan the placement of furniture in the room due to the absence of heating appliances.
- Cost .Warm floors can save up to 30% of energy in homes, up to 50% - in buildings with high ceilings.
- Modernity .This system is combined with the latest heating equipment, which are used in the manufacture of advanced energy-saving technologies.